Thursday, July 29, 2010

And Then The Next Thing You Know...

How does two weeks of intertia turn in to nearly three months?  I'll tell you how - two consecutive bouts with bronchitis coupled with a business trip out of the country and an additional bout with allergies can really slam a girl down.  No excuses here, rather some serious painter's block and exhausting physical ailments.  That's not to say there aren't ideas swarming in my head from moment to moment, but when taking a clear breath is difficult to impossible, all else seems to just get put on the back burner.  Trying to be gentle with myself and not give myself too hard of a time for the inactivity, but also trying to give myself a kick in the pants.

Got back in to the studio for a little while yesterday, so am feeling nearly ready to jump back on that horse again.  I don't need inspiration, I just need to work.

A big thank you to Les Castellanos who was a great sounding board for me tonight.  Thanks for the ideas and the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment